The Dallas-Fort Worth Healthcare Human Resources Association exists to improve the knowledge and skills of member Human Resources professionals by providing professional development and networking opportunities and facilitating the exchange of best practice information.
Human Resources Professionals who work in the following areas:
- Acute Care Hospitals
- Long Term Acute Care Hospitals
- Rehabilitation Hospitals
- Psychiatric Hospitals
- Long Term Care Facilities
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Home Health Agencies
- Physician Practices
- Senior Health Centers
- Occupational Medicine
- Wellness Centers
Representatives from companies that provide HR services, such as outplacement, recruitment advertising, benefits, employment search, HRIS and consulting.
Benefits of Membership
- Access to industry experts through in-person and online educational events
- Network and develop relationships with a diverse group of healthcare Human Resources Professionals
- Participate on committees to develop and demonstrate leadership abilities
- Quarterly newsletter with educational articles, information about membership activities and updates from our national affiliate, the American Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration.
- Annual scholarship for professional development through education or certification
- Most meetings pre-approved for HRCI certification credits